We want YOU(th) for the 2020 Canadian Sustainability Conference
To build a sustainable future, we need intergenerational collaboration. That is why we are looking for passionate,
sustainability -focused youth (ages 15-25) to attend CSC 2020 as a Youth Delegate.
Represent the youth voice at our national conference and collaborate with seasoned professionals in the cleaning and sustainability industry.
Show us your passion and how you think we can better integrate the youth voice into business activities
Engage in current sustainability movements, awakening youth to the initiatives and industries they can participate in as they build their careers.
Inspire youth to take action and build their own sustainability -focused projects, based on the stories and ideas they experience at the Conference.
Connect with other sustainability leaders, building their networks and opening channels for meaningful collaboration in the future.
Demonstrate to the cleaning industry the passion, abilities and potential of youth.
Why apply to be a Youth Delegate?
- One of the largest networking opportunities with sustainability experts in Canada.
- The chance to showcase our work to a massive audience.
- Meet other like-minded youth engaged in sustainability initiatives.
- Develop valuable skills like leadership, collaboration and problem-solving.
- Be inspired to take action beyond the conference.
What will you get as a Youth Delegate?
- Attend Keynote speeches and education sessions.
- Opportunities to pitch your project and business ideas to industry experts.
- An experienced Mentor matched to you based on personal interests and goals.
- Multiple networking opportunities.
- An all-inclusive conference pass, including registration, accommodations, and food.