Your health and safety are very important to us. The Canadian Cleaning & Sustainability Conference is closely monitoring the spread of the COVID-19 virus. At this point, the Government of Canada and other agencies have no warnings against traveling to Toronto, Ontario or any other destination in Canada. The Canadian Cleaning & Sustainability Conference & Expo, scheduled for April 7 & 8 is still scheduled to take place. We will continue to follow all CDC advice on making the conference a safe and healthy event. For more information about traveling during the Coronavirus outbreak, CLICK HERE.
To prevent the transmission of COVID-19, please continue to do the following:
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze – use a tissue or sneeze/cough into your sleeve
- Avoid sharing personal items that come into contact with saliva such as toothbrushes, eating utensils, glasses/water bottles, and towels
- If you or your family members are ill, stay home; if symptoms get worse, call your doctor