Barley Chironda, RN, will lead a panel of facilities management experts from various industries such as healthcare, transportation, and public institutions. Our panelists share a common trait: They all have faced the challenge of Coronavirus in their organization, and have practical real-life strategies to share!
Come learn from healthcare organizations and facilities managers as they share perspectives and practical tools and techniques including:
- How to prepare your facility: hands-on infection prevention and control measures for large sites and building environments.
- Strategies you need to know for cleaning operations in your facility.
- Organizing and collaborating with your response team. Who will you need onboard and what roles will they play?
- Plan-ahead messaging for communications and media relations.
- Budgeting in advance for emergencies – what equipment and resources will you need?
- Our experts discuss the unique strategies that they’ve deployed for managing cleaning and disinfection in their organization.
Get a chance to ask questions and learn from others through their process.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!